"Trusted collateral risk analytics and fraud prevention tools"
Welcome to Calcasa
The Dutch Automated Property Valuation Model Provider
Calcasa is the leading automated valuation model (AVM) provider in the Netherlands. The Calcasa AVM provides a quick, accurate and reliable estimation of the current open market and foreclosure value of a given residential property based on comparable sales and hedonic regression techniques.
Calcasa delivers home valuations in seconds and can be accessed over the web or via automated information services. Calcasa Portfolio is an off-line service enabling users to access the AVM on a batch basis. Calcasa Portfolio will provide a Valuation and Confidence Level on a property by property basis.
The benefits for the Mortgage Finance Industry of using Calcasa include being able to:
- Shorten throughput time, reduce cost and improve conversion rate at origination
- Reduce fraud and audit the traditional appraisal process
- Assess risk and potential losses for each property with greater accuracy (Basel II)
- Monitor arrears and collections on a property by property basis
- Re-value portfolios prior to asset backed capital market activities, leading to better capital structuring
In the West of the country the average home value increased with 5.0% compared to a year ago. In the East home values rose only 2.2% and 2.8% in the South. For several quarters in a row, the house … more
The housing market in the west of the country has recovered at a faster pace over the last few quarters than the remainder of the country. In the previous quarterly report Calcasa already reported … more
Based on the first quarter of 2015 we can observe that regional differences continue to rise in price movements between urban and non-urban areas. The average house price has increased by 5.7% since … more