"Trusted collateral risk analytics and fraud prevention tools"
Welcome to Calcasa
The Dutch Automated Property Valuation Model Provider
Calcasa is the leading automated valuation model (AVM) provider in the Netherlands. The Calcasa AVM provides a quick, accurate and reliable estimation of the current open market and foreclosure value of a given residential property based on comparable sales and hedonic regression techniques.
Calcasa delivers home valuations in seconds and can be accessed over the web or via automated information services. Calcasa Portfolio is an off-line service enabling users to access the AVM on a batch basis. Calcasa Portfolio will provide a Valuation and Confidence Level on a property by property basis.
The benefits for the Mortgage Finance Industry of using Calcasa include being able to:
- Shorten throughput time, reduce cost and improve conversion rate at origination
- Reduce fraud and audit the traditional appraisal process
- Assess risk and potential losses for each property with greater accuracy (Basel II)
- Monitor arrears and collections on a property by property basis
- Re-value portfolios prior to asset backed capital market activities, leading to better capital structuring
The average house price increased in the past year by 3.9%. The number of sales increased by 37.6% and supply has fallen by 6.9%. On the basis of an analysis of the housing market figures from the … more
Average house value rises sharply: The average house value has risen by 3.5% year on year to 235 thousand euros. The greatest value increase on NUTS-III level is in the Agglomeration Haarlem where … more
All members of the European AVM Alliance (EAA) were present at the Euromoney/ECBC Covered Bond Congress which was held on the 25th September. For the first time the conference took place in … more