"Trusted collateral risk analytics and fraud prevention tools"
Welcome to Calcasa
The Dutch Automated Property Valuation Model Provider
Calcasa is the leading automated valuation model (AVM) provider in the Netherlands. The Calcasa AVM provides a quick, accurate and reliable estimation of the current open market and foreclosure value of a given residential property based on comparable sales and hedonic regression techniques.
Calcasa delivers home valuations in seconds and can be accessed over the web or via automated information services. Calcasa Portfolio is an off-line service enabling users to access the AVM on a batch basis. Calcasa Portfolio will provide a Valuation and Confidence Level on a property by property basis.
The benefits for the Mortgage Finance Industry of using Calcasa include being able to:
- Shorten throughput time, reduce cost and improve conversion rate at origination
- Reduce fraud and audit the traditional appraisal process
- Assess risk and potential losses for each property with greater accuracy (Basel II)
- Monitor arrears and collections on a property by property basis
- Re-value portfolios prior to asset backed capital market activities, leading to better capital structuring
An energy label (ranging from A through G) indicates how energy efficient a property is. Homes with an A-label are the most energy efficient, whilst homes with a G-label are the least energy … more
The Netherlands has 39.3 thousand homes with a value of 1 million euros or more (hereafter stated as million euro homes). This is 21% more than in 2014. The majority of these homes are located in … more
Calcasa is looking back on 20 years of house price and affordability developments. Calcasa compared the WOX house price index against the development of the average income, mortgage rates and … more